CL_RACING F4 AIO
Now more and more this FC on the market now.
And Armattan is the official dealer for CL_RACING. also Any retailer selling for Armattan also are selling the original CL_RACING FC.
New 3.1.7 Betaflight FW fix the LED strip and PPM mismatch problem. on this new update, use PPM pad for LED strip Signal, and ledstrip for PPM if you use ledstrip.
When using this LED remap, the Dshot support will be lost.
The dshot support will be fixed on the betaflight 3.2 release, along with all the bug. except for board version 1.04, 1.05 need to use PPM pad for led and Led pad for PPM.
Note UART 1 use for Sbus. UART6 use for Sat, ibus, etc
Sorry for the inconvenient, and Thank you for the support
CL_RACING F4 AIO
- 1. Easy to understand with almost all the feature build in.
- 2. Keep it simple and simple to build
- 3. Easy to do Maintain on the Quad.
- 4. Easy to do Field repair, and FC Swap.
- LiPo Input: 2-6S
- 120A Current sensor with 160A PDB build in
- Size: 36x36mm
- Mount Holes: 30.5 x 30.5 mm
- - CPU - STM32F405RGT6 (F4 chip)
- - MPU-6000
- - SD Card Slot
- - Build in 5V BEC 1.2A
- - Build-in 7.6V BEC 1.2A Filtered For camera and VTX
- - Build in Betaflight OSD
- - Built in current sensor, PDB
- - 4 UARTS + USB
- - 5V LED strip output (Don't use high power LED on 5V not exceed 500 ma)
- - 4 motors on each corner for a better layout.
- - Dedicated Sbus hardware inverted (F4 needs inverter for the signal), separated ppm and sat_rx input.
- -Support TP and Smartaudio VTX
- - Dshot ready for new ESC protocol
- -Support all the betaflight feature
- 1. the build in Buzzer is not working with current betaflight release. Will work after next Betaflight FW release.
- 2. Telemetry data for Frsky, you have to do a simple hack on the RX to make it to work. follow the picture for wiring on XSR and X4R-SB
- (But with OSD this feature most of people won't use again )