This a beta tester of the F4S-32K FC, contact me first before purchasing
PDF Manual Download
4 IN 1 ESC wiring Manual Download Thanks, User name UberKiller create this for me.
we recommended power up the board with USB before you build. check connection and power first before soldering anything on it. if there is a problem, don't solder the board. contact us for more information on replacement.
The CL_RACINGF4 and the CLRACINGF4S all using the same target "CLRACINGF4". DO NOT USE THE CL_RACINGF4 Target after 3.1.7. The name had been changed.
To use PPM, use CLI to do the resource mapping.
1.resource led_strip none
2.resource motor 5 none
3.resource ppm b08
4. solder ppm RX to the leds_strip pad
To use Crossfire.
1. solder RX wire from Crossfire to Sbus pad.
2. Solder TX wire from Crossfire to TX1 pad on the back side of the FC
3. set UART 1 as crossfire.
1. Solder the main battery lead to the board first.
2.check on the bottom label :UART 1- >sBus. UART 3 -> telemetry
3. use TX4 for the smart audio if you use it.
4.if you solder on the buzzer, go to CLI paste " set beeper_frequency = 0" enter and "save"
5. For use telemetry. select the uart3 as smart port. and go to CLI do " set tlm_halfduplex = off " you have to use this command to make it work.
6. for use 4 IN 1 esc. you can use the cable comes with the FC. but you may have to shift the pin around to get the correct motor layout. if you esc has the current sensor, you can use the solder pads label as (EXT) for the external Current sensor ( INT ) for internal current sensor
7.after soldering everything on the board. check continuity on all 4 motor signal wire to battery positive and battery negative. very important. if those have continuity. you will have a big problem. smoke stopper won't stop this.
- LiPo Input: 2-6S (5V-30V)
- Power rail: 3.3v,5v,9v,vbat
- 132A ( MAX display ) Current sensor with 160A PDB build in
- 6 layer 2oz Copper PCB
- Size: 36x36mm
- Mount Holes: 30.5 x 30.5 mm
- CPU - STM32F405RGT6 (F4 chip)
- ICM-20602 32K
- Full SD Card socket
- Build in 5V BEC 2A
- Build-in User selectable 9v or 5v 2A Filtered BEC For camera and VTX
- Dedicated Camera setting control pads along with camera power signal pads
- Dedicated VTX connection with along with TX4 for easy connect and control VTX
- Build in Betaflight OSD
- 4 UARTS + USB (UART1 , UART3 ,UART4, UART6 ) (Pinout TX1, TX4,RX4, TX6,RX6 )
- 5V LED strip output
- 4 motors on each corner for a better layout.
- Support RX: Dedicated Sbus hardware inverted, Satellite RX, Ibus,TBS Crossfire
- Dedicated hardware inverted connect to UART3 for smart port telemetry
- 4 in 1 esc socket with external current sensor input
- Support TP and Smartaudio VTX
- Buzzer pads for external buzzer